WHY ATTEND A “CAREER CPR WORKSHOP?”
Far too many individuals find themselves in “less-than-optimal” career situations. How about you? Where do you find yourself? Are you ready to “break the chain” and do something new?
Less-than-optimal career situations are these:
- Under-employed: A job or role where your skills, training, and / or background isn’t being leveraged, or a situation where you’ve quit being challenged to grow in your career.
- Unhappily-employed: Your job is just that – a job, work is a four-letter word, and you find little joy (or worse yet, it feels “soul-crushing”) to go to work each day.
- Chronically-unemployed: You’ve been out of work for a while (i.e., weeks, months), and can’t seem to get any traction with potential employers. You’re feeling rejected and aren’t sure what to do next.
WHAT’S INCLUDED / WHAT WILL I GET?
- A set of immediately-beneficial tools and processes designed to break-through your historical barriers and confirmation biases – to help you explore new possibilities for your career.
- A workbook with practical checklists and “to-do” lists to take conceptual ideas and transform them into actionable results.
- A copy of Bob Tipton’s transformational book, JUMP! – Get Unstuck (used by 1,000s as a resource for life and career transformations)
What Are People Saying About Career CPR Workshops?
- “This is just what I needed and when I needed it.”
- “I learned to expand my boundaries and past, preconceived notions for what I can do / should do / would do. Instead, I am looking at what’s possible. Regardless of what I accept in meeting survival needs, I am searching and planning for and working toward what is now OPTIMAL – that’s a big attitude change.”
- “Outstanding — I’ve struggled with many of these concepts for years. Inspirational – transformational – it works!! It’s liberating!!”
There are no reviews yet.